Saturday 19 May 2012

I'm Back!

We got back from our trip late Wed. night and were immediately informed that a man my husband worked for had passed away on Tuesday. He was a wonderful man, and although I never met him in person, I had a lot of respect for  him. He was one of those people that everyone loves. He treated his employees like family and in turn they were very loyal. His funeral was yesterday at St. Cecelia Catholic Church. It was a wonderful ceremony. I had never been to a Catholic funeral before and I felt like I was attending a musical. 

Anyways, enough distractions. I am also Facebook free right now, which really feels weird. No more sharing thoughts or interacting with my 213 friends. Harder then I thought it would be even though I was finding it a bit boring. I love how people complain about people who change their Facebook status too often, and yet, if nobody does, what is there to do on there? Sorry, I go against the main stream, always have, probably always will. I quit Facebook because people don't change their statuses often enough. The only reason for Facebook is to connect with people, if you are not connecting why are you on there? We will see how long I last. I was meant to be a social butterfly and with nobody around me to socialize with, that was my window to my family and friends.


DH, DS1, DS3 went fishing today, they caught some fish and got some great photos. The first thing DS3 said to me when they got home was, "These are Facebook worthy pictures." Too bad. I will post some here instead. 


We have also been very busy getting garden boxes built and yard work done. If I can ever get caught up, I will post some pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment